In this article, I will share with you how I made 644€ in one day promoting HolaDinero via AdGoals.net. I will share exclusive insight to my Google AdWords campaigns and some secret tips and tricks to help you achieve the same results.
Traffic: Google AdWords
Vertical: Credit & Payday Loans
Offer: HolaDinero (via AdGoals)
Period: 1 Day (6/05/2018)
Things you need to be familiar with beforehand
- How to create a landing page
- How to send mass e-mail and SMS
- Basic understanding how to structure your AdWords Campaign.
If you are unfamiliar with something, just find it on YouTube or Google/Bing/Yahoo.
I chose to promote HolaDinero because it is one of the best paying affiliate campaigns in Spain. They offer their affiliate campaign exclusively through AdGoals – one of the most profitable affiliate networks in Spain.
This was my campaign structure:
My funnel included a pre-lander to capture the lead data before redirecting it. This is very important because most of my revenue came from my SMS and e-mail re-marketing loop.
I can’t show you my exact landing page but the general structure was something like this:
Once the client clicks on “Request Now” (“Solicita Ahora”), they will be prompted with this form:
It is extremely important to collect as much information as possible about your lead. Lead data is the most valuable asset in your affiliate marketing business. Once the client enters their data and clicks on “Continue”, they will be redirected to HolaDinero’s loan form page.
Now the client will either complete their loan application or they will bounce. If the client completes HolaDinero’s loan form, I will earn a commission of 16€ (yay). If they bounce, they will be automatically tagged for my e-mail and SMS re-marketing campaigns. Most people will bounce and will need more convincing to fill in the form.
I can’t show you the exact e-mails and SMS offers I sent, but I can tell you that they were very simple letters that just said that HolaDinero has a great offer for them if they complete the form in the next 60 minutes.
The SMS/e-mail re-marketing loop will continue until the client fills in the form but no more than 3 times.
- Google Tag Manager for your landing page
- Google Analytics + Set up audiences + Set up goals. You will need to exclude people who converted from adwords search.
- AdWords Conversion Tracking. You need to set up conversions to identify the most profitable keywords.
- Keyword research – Google Keyword Planner will let you identify all the keywords for your specific offer.
- Create search campaign with an ad group targeting BROAD keywords. Later you will start segmenting [Exact Match] keywords by topic into separate AdGroups.
- Create Headlines, Description, Ad Extensions. You will initially test Headlines to find ads with the highest CTR and conversions.
- Run the campaign and see how well it is performing.
- Once you have enough clicks and conversion segment “similar keyword” into separate ad groups.
- Monitor search queries and add negative keywords daily. Add profitable keywords as [Exact match] into separate ad groups. Ideally you need to discover maximum cost/conversion you are willing to pay.
- Split test Headlines & Description continuously.
- I tested Google display network remarketing option and found that cost/conversion is too high.
Keywords We Used:
Ads We Used:
Want more? Join our AdGoals for FREE to see full affiliate marketing case studies. Get converting offers, profitable campaigns, proven creatives and much more.
Full access at AdGoals. Get Free Access Today!
“AdGoals, where SuperAffiliates get together and talk money.”